Hello there! How goes things? The last couple of months have been really hectic…..I’ve been dealing with a lot of personal shit but guess what? I am back and I’ve missed you guys terribly.
So I have a fantastic recipe for you guys today…..I am talking REALLY good…are you ready for it? Shredded Pork Tacos with Pomegranate Salsa. The recipe for the pork used in this recipe can be found here. I decided to go with a pomegranate salsa because (1) Pomegranates are delicious and (2) I love how pomegranates kind of pop when you bite into them, it makes for a wonderful texture. I went with goat cheese for these tacos as the tangy flavor is an excellent compliment to the other ingredients.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and if you make it, please don’t forget to use the #putyourforkinit so that I can see your amazing creations!
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup apple, cubed
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp orange juice
- Taco shells (I used soft corn tortillas)
- Shredded Pork (see link above)
- Pomegranate Salsa
- Goat Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro, for garnish
- For the Salsa - Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- Assemble all of the ingredients into tacos shells and serve